Join in triathalons, marathons, 5K races and kids’ runs throughout the summer and fall. Spectacular venues. Many have already claimed a room or cottage to be here. Will you be joining?
- M22 Challenge, a unique run, bike, paddle event. Wow! This one filled with 900 serious competitors registering online in 7 minutes. Plan for next year, same weekend in June. What a happening!
- Glen Arbor Solstice Half Marathon & 5K. Runners make their way along the shoreline of Big Glen Lake, featuring almost all fast and flat terrain. Great event livening the town as High Season begins.
- Annual Friends of Fishtown 5K. Know less about this one, but past guests raved about event and location.
- Running Bear Run 5 K Run/Walk, Kids ½ Mile Run/Walk. Everyone turns out for this, if only to share in the warmups on Lake Street at Cherry Republic. Savor scenic roads and shorelines on the route!
- Port Oneida 8th Annual Run for the Farms! Matchless tour of the Rural Historic District in the Park. Something for all: Kids’ dash, 5K walk/run and 10K on back gravel roads and firm Lake Michigan beach. Can’t miss.
- Annual Dune Dash 4 Mile Run/Walk, benefiting the Heritage Bike Trail. Runners start at the Dune Climb with a turnaround at historic Glen Haven. Perfect for all ages.
- Vineyard to Bay 15K or 5K. Options to fit every level! Make your way through the vineyards to Suttons Bay. How can you miss?
- Sleeping Bear Marathon/Half Marathon & 5k. Together with Empire’s Hops Festival and the rich colors of autumn. An unforgettable experience. (http://www.enduranceevolution.com/sleeping-bear-marathon-half-marathon)